It doesn’t matter how much time you gave in writing an assignment but when you get good marks for that your mood automatically gets lighten up. The high grades will depend upon the quality and the originality of the assignment that it possesses. The struggle to complete the assignment within a given deadline it proved to be a tough task for the students. So to make them free from this hassle they search an easy way out, usually resulting in plagiarism work.
So first of all it is important to understand that:
The concept behind plagiarism is showcasing someone else’s work as your own. It implies that you claim someone else’s derivation and illustration as yours without even giving the author a proper credit. The student must be aware of the factors that can lead their work down and plagiarism tops the list. The academic institutes follow strict rules against the plagiarized content for the assignments. In case they find any plagiarized content for the assignment there may be severe consequences or even it can get eradicated.
Now there must be something wrong why academic institutes have some strict rules for plagiarism.
Why plagiarism is not supported?
The plagiarism free content means that the student has completed the work by understanding the proper concepts of the domain and it is completely done by them which really are the motto of providing any assignment. In fact, illustrating someone else work as your own is ethically wrong and so the academic institutes have some strict rules for that such as eradication. Showcasing plagiarism free content exhibits the capability of the students and to what level they have understood the content.
Some ways to get plagiarism free content:
1. Note your own thoughts: The most basic and correct way to get a plagiarism free content is to illustrate your own ideas and thoughts with all the observations that you can think of. Descriptive writing will help you to showcase your ideas in a better way. Form a qualitative content with your own ideas with simple words that makes user to comprehend. Incorporate the fresh ideas that will automatically reduce the chance for plagiarism.
2. Paraphrasing: This is techniques of illustrating someone else’s ideas in your own words but with the same essence of the content. It is the best way for students to make a plagiarism free content. It is an art that is adapted by many scholars to create a plagiarism free content and this guarantees good grades to the students. Some basic techniques of paraphrasing are incorporating the use of synonyms, passive voice and explanation. The same approach is to be followed if quotations are to be inserted in the essay. Each quotation can be written in inverted commas to distinguish it.
3. Text Citation: Citation of the text ia another approach towards the production of plagiarism free content. The text that has been composed, derives and reinvented requires a correct citation. By using this approach the examiner will get convinced that the student has worked towards providing quality content and student has made effort to understand the concept. The information that is collected requires a proper citation that depends upon the course and the aim that it is to be written. The citation approach increases the chance to get high grades as it is acknowledged that it consist author’s contribution.
4. Referencing: This is an essential technique where the students need to provide the correct reference of the sources from where the data has been collected. Referencing is the techniques that are highly recommended by the universities so that they can have a check of the proper references for the content. This increases your essay worth and augments the quality of the content.
5. Plagiarism detection: There are various tools available from where plagiarism can be checked. This tool helps the students to ensure that the content is completely free from plagiarism and this strengthens their chances of attaining good grades.
6. Editing: It is important to have a detailed look on the content that you are submitting. Ensure that this must not contain any spelling mistakes, and if it does correct that as soon as possible. Editing and proofreading is an important method for academic writing that not only ensures plagiarism free but error free content too.
Wrapping it up
The complete blog sums up into that a small sense of plagiarism is considered as cheating. By following the ways mentioned above result to a plagiarism free content and can give you good understanding as well as good grades.